Thursday 25 November 2010

Memories.

Recently I have been going through alot of old photo albums because of a brief we were given and it's very photo orientated.
There are quite a few photographs of my Grand-parents and then older family members and friends. I have only put 4 pictures up but they intrigue me the most.


Nanny and Grandad

The photograph of my nanny and grandad is beautiful don't you think?
they look so happy, so beautiful, It's been a while since then and they are quite a typical old couple but they still love each other and thats all that matters right?



Im not sure who these people are but this photograph was taken at my grandparents wedding so they could be family or friends but I love how they are all looking in different directions, how 'proper' they look... they remind me of some sort of Mafia.



The last two photographs are from an older photo album but I still think they are lovely, how they are worn slightly, the colours they are just beautiful.
The last photograph of the two men was taken in 1922! All it says on the back is the date and 'he said i made his day' I really should be doing things like this, documenting my photographs by date order. My family members to come would be able to learn alot about myself, my family.

x

1 comment:

  1. you look like your nan, and she looks a bit like a white etta james!
    http://www.soulwalking.co.uk/00Images%202008/Etta-James-Gold.jpg

    ReplyDelete