Tuesday 28 September 2010

50!

Okay so this is my 50th post...not really impressive i know but im pleased with myself seeing as normally I dont last this long with continuing a blog, but I suppose it's good that i enjoy blogging on blogger.

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I have been busy with Uni stuff and I wanted to share a few bits that I have been busy doing the last couple of days, I still have plenty to be getting on with though so as soon as im done blogging I shall be continuing with that.


GUESS THE LETTER!

this was our first brief we were given, crop your letter, scale it up and see if you can still make out what letter it is. Fairly simple i would say.






I do apologise for my bad photography skills at the moment it's hard to find a nice place in my room for the paper to stand and get good lighting etc all at the same time.

but can you guess the letter?
the first one is pretty obvious but what about the second?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment