Tuesday 8 March 2011

Before I die.






Candy Chang


It makes you think doesn't it, there is so much you want to do before you die, and so much to think about. Many of my friends are turning 20 including myself in a few months but that is already 20 years gone and what have I done? Really I have done nothing, gone to school because your told to, choose a path to follow and then thats what you do. I have chosen to go to University and study something that I enjoy and am interested in... but how many people really get what they want to do. Do they take the wrong path or choose the easy option?

There is so much to do within a lifetime, when people say 'live each day as if it's your last.' Can you really do that? What if you have an off day where you don't do anything and then that turns out to be your last day?

I know that I most certainly don't live as each day is my last and maybe that is bad of me but you just don't know, sometimes you don't get warning and if you do get a warning then that's when you should take full advantage of your days.

I just know that before I die I want to get married to my best friend, my only love. I want to have his babies and I want to live a happy and comfortable life. I'm not asking for much really but then is that bad of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment