Friday 17 December 2010

We are Fucking Awsome.

WAFA Collective.

WAFA is a global artist collective dedicated to the support and development of emerging artists. We are a global network of working artists with members in Vancouver, Portland, Seattle, North Carolina, St. Paul, Sydney, Brighton, and Norwich. Our hope is to bring together a community of artists, united by collaboration, to inspire one another. To have the sense of family and community restored, where we can belong and continue to give value to what we believe in. To have an open dialogue about everything we experience, and the free exchange of ideas, knowledge and tools.

Our focus is on collaborative works and initiatives. All work documented on this website was created by two or more artists working together. We have found that collectively we are stronger than individually.










This website truly does inspire me, and there is so much beautiful work that I only chose a few to share with you, but you really need to check out the website
Here

Enjoy.

x


P.S Sorry I haven't posted recently been really busy finishing my project. It is now Christmas Break and thats what I intend to do... have a break! So I will be posting more, and I shall be posting a few pieces of my work soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment