Thursday 21 October 2010

Sam Winston


Romeo and Juliette

Birthday

Darwin

Beauty and the Beast! 


So this work is from the designer Sam Winston, he gave a lecture today and I must say he is one patient talented man. I would never be able to do the work he does, his work does take a little explanation but im not going to do that, if you like his work take a visit to his website. HERE

I can really appreciate his work because I understand how patient you have to be when taking on different briefs and creating designs. I really don't have this gift myself and I think that could be another reason why I love his work so much!

Enjoy!

x

P.S. I am going to try my very hardest to post more often, I feel like im constantly doing work at the moment but at the same time trying not to miss out on what my flat mates are doing. 

P.P.S If you want more explanation on Sam Winston's work don't forget to go to his web page

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so fun! i haven't come across many featuring graphic design. :]

    ReplyDelete