Friday 27 August 2010

Mr Boddingtons


So I was looking at some stationary stuff and came across this website
'Mr Boddingtons'
They really create some beautiful stationary, invites, table placements alot of wedding stuff but it's all really beautiful. It's something that I would really love to do, when i go to Uni they have equipment that I have never used before and the can produce such nice outcomes and I really want to learn how to use them. Letter pressing and Screen printing, I think I could put together some nice stuff when using these techniques, but here are some examples of 'Mr Boddingtons' work.



Source

aren't they all just so nice.
defiantly inspired today!

maybe this evening when im all by myself I should make a start on the 'sketchbook project', I have had a few ideas but seeing these have made me think abit more about what im going to do.
Today however ill be doing a little bit of shopping, getting a few art supplies ready for when I leave.

Hope you have a good day!!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Those designs are really cute. I think I like the second one best, those translations are pretty clever!

    ReplyDelete